Friday, February 5, 2010

Word of Promise, NT

This is an excellent Audio Bible. If you've purchased previous dramatized versions of the Bible, you understand the great depth of character and personality that comes from having multiple readers, sound effects, appropriate music, and good production quality. This series has them all. Stellar cast, breathtaking music, and very well produced. The words are written by someone who's infallible, so it's hard to really overlook the writer, but it's also kind of silly to put too much about that here. This is a great resource.

As a youth pastor, I'm always looking for ways to make the Bible come to life for my students. Using audio Bibles in the past has been something I've wanted to do, and I'm so thankful for this resource! What a great addition to our library! So glad that I picked this one up!

No comments: